under the coconut tree

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Ladies Market

The weather here has been pretty miserable the past few days. It's been raining on and off since I've got here. Oh well, who am I to complain? London is not far off anyway.

Determined not to be put off by the rain, I made my way out to Mong Kok - the heart of Kowloon Peninsula. I have always enjoyed browsing through the many stalls but never seem to buy anything apart from food! ;) Anyway, it was sheer bliss to know that they are so many different types of markets in HK. Exploring them would definitely keep me occupied for awhile.

Die-hard shoppers braved the rain in search of cheap bargains.
The market have something for everyone... bags,
... ornaments,
...attractive hair clips,
... chinese paintings,
..jade trinkets.

No comments: