under the coconut tree

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

More on food in HK..

We have since gone back to Under the Bridge restaurant a couple of times as we really enjoyed the food there. That said, we have not tried their fried garlic with spring onion crab specialty until yesterday.

The crabs were good but again, I still prefer the sweet and sour cooking style!

KL's colleague introduced him to this noodle place, Nam Kee in Central. We have since found out that they have branches in Causeway Bay too. So, he brought me there one day to try out their noodles with spicy, sour broth that came with fish balls (or you can opt for other type of garnishings to your liking) and their well-known spring rolls. Well, I'm not sure why it's call spring roll as it's nothing to the ones that I know. It's more like a type of fish cake.

Anyway, if you are a fan of tom yum then you're bound to like this dish as much as I do!

No comments: